|Building||Floor||Sqft||Status||Lease Type||Floor plan|
The “city of brotherly love” isn’t just a great place to live, but a great place to work as well. With companies like Aramark, Comcast, Jefferson Health System and industries ranging from manufacturing to higher education to tourism and financial services, Philadelphia is an east coast economic hub. The city is also close to large markets, has a manageable tax rate and the city government tends to be very supportive and helpful for small, emerging businesses and entrepreneurs.
When you lease office space at 1500 Market Street, you’ll be right in the middle of it all. With convenient access to other downtown businesses and a central location making it easy to access the vibrant neighborhoods throughout the city, you can set your business up for success. Read on for more information about what makes working at 1500 Market Street so special.
Location is everything when it comes to where you live and where you work – but there’s more to 1500 Market Street than just its central Philadelphia location. Here’s a look at some of the benefits and amenities the property has to offer:
– Rail line access: Get to and from work with ease – the property has direct access to the rail.
– Covered parking: Prefer to drive into the office? There’s a 450-space covered lot for you to safely park your vehicle in while you’re at the office. In addition to vehicle parking, there’s also covered and secure bike parking as well.
– Third-party daycare: It’s tough being a working parent. The on-site daycare can help watch your little ones while you’re in the office.
– Restaurants: Whether you like your coffee in the morning or need an afternoon energy boost, there’s a Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts on the property to help you fuel up.
– Shipping centers: There’s both a FedEx and UPS counter within the property to make shipping and receiving packages a breeze.
In addition to these amenities above, 1500 Market Street also features luxury amenities within all of its office suites. It’s also a place where you’ll want to bring clients. With a spacious, open, and awe-inspiring main lobby, you’ll be certain to make a winning first impression.
You don’t want to just lease office space in Philadelphia – you want to lease the office space that works best for you and your staff. With various layouts to select from within 1500 Market Street, you can rest assured that you’ll be able to find the best office space for rent in Philadelphia, PA that suits you. With office spaces as small as just a few hundred square feet for the startup business to space with up to 30,000 square feet for the established firm, there are various types of layouts and sizes to accommodate your business in both the East and West Towers.
ARCHITECT:Vincent G. Kling & Associates
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER:Farkas, Barron & Partners
MECHANICAL ENGINEER:Jaros, Baum & Bolles
NUMBER OF FLOORS:36 in the East Tower, 43 in the West Tower
FACILITIES:24-Hour Security and Engineering
ASSOCIATION FOR PUBLIC ART INSTALLATIONS: Clothespin by Claes Oldenburg, Milord la Chamarre by Jean Dubuffet
Contact us today to learn more about our office space available for lease and make 1500 Market Street your new business home today.